Relaxed*Mad Man*Ambitious*Camera Crazy*Flash phobic*Trippy*Vacation Lover*Culinary lover*In love*LITTLE weird*Dog lover*Happy in Life =)

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dostana :)

Jaane Kyun..,Jaane Kyun Dil Jaanta Hai..,Tu Hai Toh ,
I' ll Be All Right..I' ll Be All Right, I' ll Be All Right.. 
I havent even seen the entire film at a stretch..
and this movie means nothing to me.
This movie just like many others was a passing phase in my life..
but one of the best.
The fun-madness-laziness-movies-music-bike rides-foodies-
bonding-night out (nigdi)-more music-more food-more fun-more laziness-
more madness-arguments-singleness-support-jokes-lame jokes-
-checking girls out-and then it just stopped !!
Miss all of all that. Fun came.Lots of it.
Then Priorities came.Managing them got difficult.
Then slowly but surely it went away.Still Miss all of all that..
♥♥♥ 




 






 
 
 
Jaane Kyun..,Jaane Kyun Dil Jaanta Hai..,Tu Hai Toh , 
I' ll Be All Right..I' ll Be All Right, I' ll Be All Right..

4 comments:

  1. in a way, i miss it too man.. i knew the post was about this the moment you sent me the link.. i don't think it's priorities..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post.
    i'm gonna cry. i can feel it.
    i miss it three, in a way.
    i don't know what changed, i just know something did.
    i don't know if it was anyone's fault, i just know whatever it was changed everything.
    i'm sorry prashant. you're right, it wasn't priorities. i don't know what it was, but it wasn't that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can Ego be priority ? Can Objects or Things becomes Priorities. I disagree with both of you.
    I still think priorities came.managing them got difficult.

    ReplyDelete