Relaxed*Mad Man*Ambitious*Camera Crazy*Flash phobic*Trippy*Vacation Lover*Culinary lover*In love*LITTLE weird*Dog lover*Happy in Life =)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tchah's & Muah's !!

♫ ♪ Cause I love you more than I could ever promise.
And you take me the way I am ♪ ♫

mad laughter.
 random funny shit.
stupid stupid really stupid arguments.
lots of love.
serious talk.
food.chocolates.
random dates.
walking away for being pissed off.sarcasm.
i love you's and wtf moments.
good/scary coincidences.
bike rides.
chocolates and carnations.
hugs n kisses.
terrace picnics.
happy smiles and blown up faces.
thank you assholes
you think you're cooler than me?
"hypothetical if's and when's"
many more hugs and kisses and lots of love.
apologizing and making up.surprises & 
obvious surprises.
all that and SO MUCH MORE !! I have no idea how much i love you loony moony =*
to random dates to celebrate US 
to a MAD 2011 ahead !! :)


1 comment: