Relaxed*Mad Man*Ambitious*Camera Crazy*Flash phobic*Trippy*Vacation Lover*Culinary lover*In love*LITTLE weird*Dog lover*Happy in Life =)

Friday, February 18, 2011

Life is Beautiful =)

Today, the 18th of Feb,2011 just needed that special mention.

From being woken up at 4am to talk to and give company to the girlfriend and stay awake with her for an hour while she puked and drank hot water...to attending a fun food production practical where I learnt to make jalebis ( an Indian sweet delicacy ) which when devoured when hot n crispy are the best ! From sleeping in class after a perfect lunch cooked by my friends and I during our practical where everything went right and everything tasted just as it should have...to meeting the Principal of my college with my DAD because I hadn't attended college enough and was bunking a lot and when we met her..she was the sweetest most awesome Principal ever man..#on a side note when I'd first met her when I started college I knew she was going to be awesome at what she did and just be damn chilled out.# moving on..so she tells my dad that I'm a good student and one of the brightest in class and that she did not wanna waste my dad's time coz there was nothing to complain about my bunking lectures coz I pretty much topped my class and all that jazz..hehe :) I wanted to hug her man..so much love I felt =) anyways moving on..I went to the girlfriend for whom I took the jalebis I had made at class.Her mum loved it and gave me some kinda heavenly blessing for getting the sick girlfriend some food :) hehe..From then working at a Broadway play Luv by Murray Schisgal that was adapted by Sandhya Divecha who calls her version " Love on the Brink "..I was selling wines to the audience at the bar.It was a fun experience..surrounded by the Page 3 crowd and a fun play while making money and watching it for free =D I LOVE Freebies !! anyways I then decided to have some roadside seekh kebabs and chicken biryani and end it with an ice cream..Just felt like noting this day down..for its happiness and its eventfulness :)
also i checked my weight today..i lost 4 kgs in 2 weeks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment